Post 4, Themed Free Post

Why I decided study Pharmacy and Chemistry? I considered a lot of careers before I knew about this career. When I was a child, I dreamt about being a doctor, especially a pediatrician, because I loved to help people when they felt sick and I thought that children were easier patients 😆. When I grew up I realized that children are really complicated and delicate patients, and also study Medicine is a hard career and you need to study many years so I decided that it is not what I wanted to do.

In the school everyone told me that I should study engineering because I was really good at math but I didn't like maths, so that was not an option. So, I started looking for a career that was connected with chemistry and I found Pharmaceutical Chemistry career and I liked it a lot because it has all that I like, also create medicine or work in a Laboratory sound very interesting.

Nobody told me how hard was the career, but I enjoy almost all subject and I can't wait to graduated me.

My dream job after that I finish my career is working in a Laboratory creating pharmaceutical products or maybe work in a Pharmacy, I don't know yet because I can work in a lot of places and that's so exciting.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5, 'My future job'

Post 2, The best concert