Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'


Which country would you like to go to? mmm It's a difficult question because I always want to travel for all Europe, but the country that I'm interested more is England because I love freezing weather and can eat hot drink like tea or chocolate. Also, I like the accent of British. 💛

I would like to visit the London Eye, Tower bridge, River Thames, a lot of Museum and the most important stop The Windsor castle because you never know if you can see Queen Elizabeth or someone of royalty.

Another country that I would visit is Norwey because I love all nature and places that you can visit and the calm that transmits but I don't know speak Norwegian so I think that I need learn more that language to say at least hello. 😂

Come back to England, I would like study or maybe work in a future to practice and learn more english because I know that speak english help a lot at work and never is bad know a different culture and live adventures in unknown country.

I hope that you enjoyed knowing little bit about me, regards.




Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit England because I like its landscape, it is so beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5, 'My future job'

Post 2, The best concert

Post 7, 'Changes to my study programme'