Post 2, The best concert


I didn't go to a lot of concerts, but for least the best concert that I went was one of Camila Gallardo. I don't remember when happens, between 2018 or 2019.
She is a chilean singer, I knew her for the program "The voice", she didn't win but her career advance rapidly. She had two discs and two nomination in Grammy award.

The day that I went to concert, I didn't know that I would go because my mom saw on Facebook that near of my house, a concert of Cami was going to happen and was free. We organize really faster to go because we found it was two hours before the concert started.

When we got, the concert didn't start yet. We waited for almost two hours for her to show up and when she show up, the people crowded near off stage and as we could we get a good place to be able to see quietly.

With my sister sing every song, We were very excited to see her because we loved it the song "Querida Rosa" 😍and all the sings that she had it.

That was a very good concert, although to the next day we couldn't speak 😅

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5, 'My future job'

Post 4, Themed Free Post