Post 3, Themed Free Post

Maria Griseldda Hinojosa, Do you know her? If you not, she is the first female Chemical Pharmacist in Chile. 

She born on April 20th of 1875 in Copiapo, Chile. In 1899 she graduated. She works in a lot of Pharmacy and the she opens her own pharmacy with her husband in Santiago.

Why I talk about her? because I feel admiration for her because she in a time that women would have to stay at home taking care of their children she worried for her future, her dreams and what she wanted for her life.

Also, she showed to all women that we can do anything regardless our gender because she can do all that she wanted in a time where wasn't important that women finished their studies, now that we have more opportunities and freedom, we can do anything.

That's why I feel so much admiration for this woman, she inspires me like a person and professional to push myself to do all that make me happy.

That’s why I think that Maria Griselda Hinojosa should be more important and be remembered as an example to all women.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5, 'My future job'

Post 2, The best concert

Post 4, Themed Free Post