Post 6, 'Time Travel to the future'


Past or future? Everyone said that it's not good lived in the past and i think that's true because you need move on and not think in the past and what you couldn't change, so I choose the future.

The future sound so much better, you can know how the technology and sciences advance and all the new invents that will be created in maybe 100 years more.

Also, you can see how much change the world, the cultures, how is the people, what famous and what happened with The Kardashian 😂.

What I'm most curious about is the people, how we change, how we behave, all that can be different and 100 years more than now can sound so weird and crazy but in the future is so normal.

I hope that in 100 years more maybe we'll discover a new planet or civilization or maybe aliens and all be better than now because all the contamination is killing the planet and kill us.

A something that I don't like about travel to the future is know what happened to my family or when they die because that horrible and I don't need know that information.

I'm not really sure if I wanna stay in the future, I think that depend on the thing that changed and if the new reality and the world is going to like me.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5, 'My future job'

Post 2, The best concert

Post 4, Themed Free Post